SXT is a protected trademark registered on the 11th of November 2011 as the EU Community trademark.
Our company has existed since 2005. We have been successfully working in the sports & leisure sector as an importer and a distributor. We offer our products both to end-users as well as to retailers for further distribution. We have permanently developed our product range since the early beginning. Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities. We are young, dedicated to our products, and open minded for new ideas. Ever since we started to sell our products we have always improved our services in accordance with our customers’ needs and requirements.
Our strategy involves both direct sales as well as further distribution, which enables us to provide the best possible customer support. It is an important issue especially for people who would like to have their own local dealer. Such a dealer is also a contact person in case of problems, questions or product maintenance. It is much more convenient than dealing with someone only via the internet. Due to this fact we are taking extreme care to make sure that all our dealers work safely and follow our philosophy to make customers happy with the product they purchase.
Designed in Europe
all SXT Scooter models are designed in Europe and are permanently improved and developed by our partners from Puzey Design. Having sold in excess 5 million units to date, Puzey Design is widely recognised as having played a pivotal role in the worldwide advancement and development of the PTV industry and with more than 20 years experience and knowlegde they are a guarantuee for a professional design, perfect engineering and know-how.
SXT cooperates and produces in currently 9 production sites in China, which together counting more than 1.000.000 m² covered production area. The annual production capacity is more than 10.000.000 vehicles.
When choosing our production sites and partners, personal contact is very important to us. For this reason we are up to 5 times a year for 2-3 months on site with our team to discuss the advancement & new products and to drive forward and to monitor the quality assurance and to identify and implement improvement potential on site. For us an important criterion in the selection of our production facilities is the training and education of highly qualified personnel which assembles our electric scooters mostly by hand and checking them individually.
Our cooperation partners include leading suppliers in China, which sell vehicles worldwide, tailor-made and individually tailored to the needs of their respective customers.
The entire production process is mostly under one roof. From the delivery of the raw material through further processing by state-of-the-art welding robots to sandblasting and powder coating, everything is produced and controlled from a single source. Only in this way can the final assembly of the module assemblies right up to the finished vehicle meet our high quality standards.
CNC milling machines, in-house water transfer printing as well as fully automated packaging lines belong to the basic equipment of almost every production facility. Responsible for the permanent research and development are the different R & D Departments which, through their work based on Auto CAD Software, Solid Works, pro/E, Corel Draw and Cimatrom, meet all imaginable requirements of different markets.
The management, monitoring and handling of the individual parts and prefabricated assemblies are carried out via so-called ERP parts systems to be able to track each individual part easily internally and to ensure the permanent quality control. All items meet all necessary guidelines and standards such as CE, ROHS, IQC, IPQC and FQC which are additionally checked and monitored by recurring internal audits and audits between the individual production steps. So you can be absolutely sure that when buying an original SXT Scooter you take no risk and purchase an absolutely high quality product. For this we stand with our name.
One of our production facilities in China
View behind the scenes...
One of our close partners moved to newly built production facility in 2014, which houses several production lines with welding robots, sandblasting, powder coating equipment, paint shops and a final packaging line.
An in-house research department analyzes problems and adjusts them immediately, as well as adapting new models to individual needs and developing them further.
Almost daily, sea freight containers leave the factory, which due to the large production volumes has acquired a lot of know-how and skills during the past 12 years and can thus react quickly to possible problems and requirements.
Impressions out of numerous production & assembly lines
Warehousing & Shipping
Currently, we receive sea freight deliveries almost every week, so that if an item runs out, it will be available in stock in a relatively short time.
Repair and Maintenance
Graphic and Design
- 11.11.2011 - Registration of „SXT“ trademark
- November – Launch of SXT-Scooters.de and opening of our warehouse in Lörrach.
- December - Sales start of model SXT1000 Turbo - our first "baby"
- January 2012 – Opening dispatch warehouse in Paris (France) and Warsaw (Poland)
- March - the first 10 SXT dealers entered our team
- April – Upgrade to a new eShop version incl. website re-design
- June - Expansion of our sales concept to dealers in other European countries
- January 2013 - Sales start of the first street legal models
- February – Sales start of the SXT lithium battery series with 20Ah capacity in 36 and 48 Volt version.
- March - Start of production of the 48V series
- April - Conrad Electronics SE in Hirschau enters the SXT Scooter business and sells our products via their platform (s)
- May - Premiere & Launch of our first product videos in HD quality
- June – Sales start of the new street legal SXT1000 XL EEC model with 40 km/h top speed
- July - SXT goes Downunder – the first SXT seller in Australia starts operations
- September – Sales launch of our flyweight the SXT Compact H300
- November – SXT equips rescuers in Poland on a major event with electric scooters to be able to be on the spot quickly
- December – we crack the 100 mark. More than 100 dealers and distribution partners now rely on the quality of SXT.
- December - Warehouse extension of around 600 m² - we now have room for approx. 1200-1400 scooter models at our location in Lörrach / connection to DHL Easylog System - conversion to fully automated dispatch process and tracking chain
- January 2014 – POL-Planet e.K. signs a partnership agreement with the manufacturing plant in China / Plus Online (new: Tengelmann E-Stores GmbH) enters the SXT scooter sales division
- January – Commissioning of the new production lines in the newly built plant with 30,000 m² of overbuilt production area in China.
- February - Presentation of our extensive range of advertising media for our dealers and distribution partners
- March – most SXT Scooter models are now also available in white frame color.
- April - Together with our partner in China, we exhibit at the Shanghai - China Cycle 2014. Presentation of the new models
- April – SXT Scooters is officially nominated for the German Design Award 2015
- April - SXT1000 XL EEC officially approved for use on public roads in Switzerland - the first legal 48V 40km/h scooter of this type in Swiss traffic
- May – it's getting colorful - the new neon-colored children's models SXT100 are at the start
- May - SXT Scooters conquers Brazil - now also available in South America
- June – The current status of our dealer network currently includes 140 dealers and distribution partners / Launch new design of SXT-Scooters.de with many new features and functions including a version for mobile devices
- July – Sales start of the SXT Li-Ion battery series with a capacity of 30Ah available in 36 and 48V
- August – Sales launch of the models SXT300 and SXT H800 with hub motor - we now offer a whopping 35 different scooter models / variants in our assortment.
- September - FTP data interface for dealers completed - all dealers now have access to up-to-the-minute product data and stock info
- October – The Otto Group relies on SXT scooters as well and is starting the distribution of our entire product range
- February 2015 - SXT releases its first two "big" scooter models, the SXT Raptor 1200 and the SXT Gekko 1200. Both stylishly designed models hit the nerve of time.
- March - Release of the new expansion stage of the SXT COMPACT H300 (Version 3)
- June - we welcome dealer number 200 in our network.
- July - various further developments are applied on the standard models of the SXT500 EEC, SCT1000 Turbo, SXT1000 XL, SXT1000 XL EEC. Probably the most important one is our new "Click and Go" saddle fastening system which replaces the old one.
- August - Starting signal for the further development of our website and update to the state of the art technology with some new features - expected completion November 2015.
- August - Completion and start of our new RMA module for faster processing of complaints and launch of the new category "used & returns" in our online shop.
- September - SXT light - the world's lightest escooter is launched on the market.
- September - Market launch of the new SXT Compact Ultimate with 600W 48V brushless motor power.
- November - Market launch of the new SXT Duo - the first Balance Board in our product range
- November - Launch of the new website after a major system update with also new design
- December - The SXT500 EEC is test winner in the comparison of various electric scooters of different manufacturers with the overall grade 1.6
- December - we are increasing our office space by 300 m² for additional reinforcement
- January 2016 - SXT surpasses itself. From now on, the SXT light is no longer the lightest escooter in the world, but only on place 2. Presentation of the SXT Carbon with 6.9 kg total weight now the lightest escooter worldwide.
- February - we release our new lithium battery series. Installed now in noble aluminum housing with 25-pin D-Sub socket for balancing the individual cells for an even longer life.
- February - Commissioning of our new in-house photo studio to react even faster to new articles & article changes.
- March - Auto parts Unger short A.T.U. enters electric mobility and includes a large part of our range of products in its stationary supply offer. First branch opening in Hamburg successfully completed.
- March - The SXT light family is growing and is now also available in neon green.
- April - Upgrad of the SXT1000 XL to SXT1600 XL with a 1600W brushless motor with a fabulous top speed of 55 kmh.
- April - Launch of the 2nd generation of SXT Duo with many advanced and improved details such as the IDS (Intelligent Drive System).
- May - Presentation of the two new 2-seater models SXT Viper and the new SXT Gekko V2 with removable lithium battery.
- May - Launch of our new RMA system for the fast and effective processing of returns and repairs of dealers and end customers
- June - the SXT light is now also available in the new color anthracite
- June - the model SXT light is now also available in the "ECO" version with reduced power and smaller battery at even more favorable conditions - perfect as a cheap alternative & entry-level model.
- August - SXT Scooters will be honored as the VIP Partner of the market leader for electric scooters in China during the Product Launch Event of the new Z3 model in Beijing.
- September - the successful model SXT light is now also available in red color
- January 2017 - Publication and pre-sale start of our latest model the SXT Buddy in 5 different colors.
- February - Inauguration & production start in our new photo studio now also with most modern 360 ° image technology
- February - we getting reinforced of 2 new employees in our sales team
- March - Publication and pre-sale start of the new model SXT Carbon V2
- March - from this year we also have a printed product catalog - the 2017 version comes out of print and goes into the shipping to dealers all over Europe
- April - at the same time as the new main catalog, our revised home page design will also be launched
- July - we are launching this year's model offensive and releasing the SXT Board, SXT Bike, SXT Neo and the SXT light plus
- August - sales launch of the world's fastest electric scooter in its weight category - the SXT Ultimate Pro with 65 km/h top speed
- October - we continue to grow and strengthen our team with 2 more sales / customer service & after sales employees
- December - delivery start of the SXT Z3
- January 2018 - Release & launch of the facelift for SXT Raptor V2, SXT 500 EEC, SXT1000 Turbo and SXT1600 XL models.
- January - Presentation of the new model SXT Cruiser
- January - Presentation of the new model SXT SONIX
- January - POL-Planet e.K. changes its legal form into POL-Planet GmbH & Co. KG
- July - SXT Scooters getting official member of National Association of Emobility BEM e.V.
- July - Product launch & sales launch of the new models SXT Monster, SXT Velox & SXT Light Plus V
- August - Product launch & launch of the SXT500 EEC & SXT1000 XL EEC facelift version with brushless hub motors, SXT Raptor V3, SXT Gekko V3
- September - Product launch & sales launch of the SXT Buddy V2 with optimized performance and speed
- November - We are adding more sales, after sales, accounting and shipping staff to our team.
- December - We're moving! At the new location in Rheinfelden, SXT Scooters triples its office and warehouse space and doubles the number of employees.
- January 2019 - a new big milestone - we warmly welcome dealer number 500 in our europeanwide dealer network
- January - we start the business in our new premises in Rheinfelden on more than 3.000m².