Lithium power at its best - this is our new incredible 30 Ah Li-Ion (Li (NiCoMn) O2) Power Battery Pack. Advanced Li-ion technology, this battery can be recharged up to 1500 times, and even then still reaches 80% of the nominal capacity.
The basic advantages of lithium batteries compared to lead-acid batteries are obvious:
- massive weight savings of approximately 50-60%
- twice to tripple times the capacity at the same dimensions (much higher energy density)
- 6-8 times more charging cycles
- Lithium batteries can be recharged at any time regardless of the charging state
- no "memory effect"
- very low self-discharge during storage
- wide temperature range during operation and charging.
Due to its extremely high energy density of this type of battery is ideal for mobile devices such as electric vehicles just as our electric scooters as well as bicycles or other vehicles. The 30 Ah Li-Ion battery pack increases the range of our Escooter from 20-25 km with a conventional 12 Ah lead battery up to 60 km with this 30 Ah Lithium Power Pack.
Another advantage of this lithium battery pack is the constant energy release at a stable voltage - a lead-acid battery provides its power while having a constant voltage drop which makes the scooter hving less and less power the more the battery gets discharged - this effect Lithium batteries dont have as they provide the energy at a constant operating voltage which drops just at the very end of the discharge process.
Product update 2016:
This battery block is now built in a luxury aluminum case. The big advantage of our brand new aluminum case is the easy access to all built in components such as the BMS which easily can be checked in case of failures. The new battery case also has a 25 pin D-Sub connector by which each single cell can be accessed & measured. In case of unbalanced cells the whole battery pack can also be balanced by using our special lithium balancing chargers in order to gurantuee longest possible lifetime and performance.
- Lithium Battery Pack incl. internal 30A BMS
- Material: Li（NiCoMn）O2 Technology
- Nominal Volt: 51.8V (3.7V any single cell)
- Nominal Capacity: 30AH
- certified according to UN38.3
- incl. 5A quick charger with aluminium housing + CPU cooler for Lithium batteries
- Measurements: 296 x 194 x 110 mm (LxBxH)
- Weight: 9,29 kg
- 48V x 30Ah = 1440 Wh battery capacity
- Standard charge Current:: 5 A
- Max. Charge Current: 10A
- Continuous Discharge Current: 30A
- Peak Discharge Current: 60A
- Working Charge Temp : 0~50°C
- Working Discharge Temp: –20°C~50°C
- Storage Temperature: –20°C~50°C
- Circle life: 1500 cycles to 80% with 100% DOD under normal temperature
We'll inform you if the price of this product will be changed according to your price alert.